Necklen & Oakland Professional Real Estate Service
13750 Reimer Drive N
Maple Grove, MN 55311
- GRI, CRS
Al has over 40 years of experience listing and selling homes within the Twin Cities area. Al's specialties include working with residential buyers and sellers, Homes for Heroes, negotiations and mediation, lots and land sales, new construction, short sales, foreclosures and more!
He is happy to provide you with personal referrals upon request, and offers "Easy-out" listing contract: cancel at any time no questions asked.
- Teacher- Preston Public Schools 1966-1968. High School Social Studies, History and Senior Social Problems. Fridley High School 1966-1999. High School (9-12) Social Studies, Economics, Senior Social, Psychology, PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Options) Psychology Instructor through Anoka Ramsey Community College.
- Assistant Hockey Coach
- Licensed REALTOR since 1967
- Saint Cloud State College 1961-1966. Bachelor of Science degree 1966, Major Social Science, Minor Psychology
- St. Cloud State University 1967-1971. Master of Science Degree, Major Social Science, Minnesota Life Teaching Certificate.
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Certified Distressed Property Expert.
- Key Club Advisor Kiwanis Member
- Evergreen Elementary K-5, Brooklyn Center
- Mediator for Anoka County